NMCP Scheme | Stegwelt Technologies
Good Website or Web-App | Stegwelt Technologies
Well Designed Website – A Boost to Your Business
How to Design a Website That Gets and Retains Customers
Changing Technology Tendencies | Stegwelt Technologies
Business and Technology Trends of 2017
5 Tendencies that Define the Future of Mobile Application Development
Online Presence – Website Development Required | Business
7 WordPress Security Tips
Hire A Professional Web Development Company
Improving Business using Mobile App
- Good Website or Web-App | Stegwelt Technologies
- Well Designed Website – A Boost to Your Business
- How to Design a Website That Gets and Retains Customers
- Changing Technology Tendencies | Stegwelt Technologies
- Business and Technology Trends of 2017
- on Improving Business using Mobile App
- on scam alert – web designers targeted – hearing impaired wants agroamerica site
- on SEO Services to improve business ranking
- on SEO Tips for Online Portfolio
- on Mobile App Benefits for Business
Support for setting up of ‘Business Incubators’
|Related Scheme||Scheme for ‘Support for entrepreneurial and managerial development of SMEs through incubators’- an NMCP Scheme|
|Description||The objective is to provides early stage funding for nurturing innovative business ideas which could be commercialized in a year.|
|Nature of assistance||Funding support for infrastructure development and pilot projects.|
|Who can apply?||Any individual or MSME having innovative idea near commercialization can apply to host institution (e.g. IITs , NITs, Technical colleges, reaearch institutes etc). Host Institutions can apply to office of DC-MSME for application.|
|How to apply?||1. If you are an individual or MSME, contact your nearest host institution.
2. Click on Apply Now button below to apply online.
The main services rendered by DC (MSME) office are:
- Advising the Government in policy formulation for the promotion and development of MSMEs.
- Providing techno-economic and managerial consultancy, common facilities and extension services to MSMEs.
- Providing facilities for technology upgradation, modernisation, quality improvement and infrastructure.
- Developing Human Resources through training and skill upgradation.
- Providing economic information services.
- Maintaining a close liaison with the Central Ministries, Planning Commission, State Governments, Financial Institutions and other Organisations concerned with development of MSMEs.
- Evolving and coordinating Policies and Programmes for development of MSMEs as ancillaries to large industries.
Get Business Solution
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- April 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- December 2014
- June 2014